RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- This Return and Refund policy shall only be applicable to GT Mart E-Store
- Should there be any discrepancy of the products delivered and the Customer wishes for return and refund, the Customer is required to notify our rider immediately upon the products are being delivered to the Customer.
- Return and Refund policy will be applied based on the following circumstances:
- If the products delivered are in damaged or defective condition; or
- If the products are expired or near expiry; or
- If the product is different from the order made or
- In the case of damaged contents, the Customer shall notify GT Mart’s Customer Service within three (3) days upon receiving the products. GT Mart will arrange rider to pick up the products with damaged contents. (The Customer must retain the damaged products with invoice and forward to GT Mart’s rider)
- Refund of Money
GT Mart will review the return and refund request made by the Customer at its sole discretion. If the return and refund request is being approved by GT Mart, such refund shall be made in accordance to the following payment method.
GT Mart to arrange the refund within three (3) to seven (7) working days for FPX payment and three (3) to Thirty days (30) for Credit Card Payment to the Customer. The Customer are advised to check with the issue bank on the refund status. GT Mart shall not be liable with respect of any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in the issue bank processing the said refund. (Each issue bank will have different time period to reflect the refund sum in the customer’s bank account)